12.29.2009

some favorite moments of 2009 by MIKLÓS SURÁNYI


My parents have decided to move to their house on the countryside, since
they got pensioned. In this picture a stage of the moving is to see. These
two lampshades have stand for a few days just like that.


Prague. "Winter ice cream" on the top of a TV set. This dessert is a
waffle filled with very sweet chocolate and it is very typical for Central
Europe. Every country has a version of it.


These are the tatranky flowers of the Tatra Mountain in the window of a
rooftop flat, where I have stayed for 3 months. When I looked out I saw the
Mountain's peek.


A few of my friends have been nominated for the Aviva Arts Award, I took
several photos of the installation.


Thrown out heart-shaped plant with a bag, with the word "everyday"
written on it.


This toy helicopter was taken out of the bag of Judit Fischer on a
meeting.


A more than half an hour long-exposure during the renovation of our new
atelier.

No comments: